Aligning Personality With Purpose.
So, are you living the dream yet? Is every day better than the one before?
There’s something magical that happens when you manage to find that sweet spot in life. You know that spot? That bit where it’s really easy? That bit where you get out of bed energised every morning because you know you’re doing more than just the hustle: You’re doing something that suits your personality perfectly – whether you’re introvert, extrovert, or ambivert, you feel valued and you’re in a role that gives value and aligns to the values you live your life by. You feel like you’re living a purpose driven life.
Found it yet? Hmmm. Oprah said it really well:
“Your real work is to figure out where your power base is and to work on that alignment of your personality, your gifts you have to give, with the real reason why you are here”Align your personality with your purpose, and no one can touch you.”
So here’s some questions for you to consider:
- Do you know your purpose?
- Can you define the strength and value of your personality?
- Do your personality strengths work hand in hand with your purpose?
- Does your personality work in opposition to your purpose? If so, write down the details of why?
- Is there something you need to alter or modify to live authentically?
Take some time. Do the work. Back yourself and watch the magic happen.
And while you’re working on it, here’s some wisdom from my friends.
PS: Here’s a great download that looks at both Personal Branding and aligning personality with purpose. It’s a fun exercise, so download and give it a go!